High speed Balancing – Balancing Engineering
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Production
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing Low speed balancing & high-speed balancing of rotors and evaluation of results as per Siemens internal guidelines and international standards.
- Good knowledge, requirements & understanding of international & API standards.
- Able to conduct different balancing methods, trouble shooting, Planning & procurements.
- Perform verification of measured bearing vibration data using manual correction as well as computed programs.
- Involvement in various calibration activities of Balancing machines & maintenance of auxiliary’s time to time.
- Involvement in ISO & EHS activities, maintain balancing history & update documents regularly.
- Capable handle customers & their requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) with CGPA > 8.0 OR Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 of Engineering experience in Rotor balancing, Vibration Analysis and its applications.
- Relevant experience in Steam, compressors or Gas turbines will be of an added advantage
- Teammate, dedicated and able to perform with in allotted time frame.
- Willing to work in all the 3 shifts is a requirement.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 102871
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time