Field Service Representative - Controls
Dresser-Rand Kongsberg is looking for Field Services Technicians specialized in rotating equipment to provide technical assistance and support to our customers worldwide.
- Installation and commissioning of delivered generator and compression sets worldwide.
- Perform inspection and repairs and document in accordance with applicable procedures and regulations
- Give feedback on operational situations on Dresser-Rand products
- Promote Dresser-Rand products and activities in the field
- Report and document changes done in the field
- Follow the Dresser-Rand EHS guidelines as a minimum in addition to site specific regulations
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent within the field of Electronics/Controls.
- 1-3 Years of experience in similar position
- Familiar with reporting tools / General IT competences
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian language
- Flexibility to travel extensively worldwide
- Self-driven, positive attitude to solve problem and find solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to work in a hectic environment
Manager is Eirik Sturlasson Mæhre +47 97665239
Job ID: 102898
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time