Process Digitalization Specialist Trainee (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
At CoC Dresser-Rand we are a team of talented young people in the constant pursuit of working smart, not hard. You, in the role of Process Digitalization Specialist will help us finding ways of making our process smarter and efficient.
Come, join us and imprint us!
What are my responsibilities?
70% Allocated to Process Digitalization:
· Put into practice your knowledge with real business challenges in Finance (FiTech).
30% Allocated to learn operational accounting task like Cash&Bank:
- To innovate you first need to know business as is;
- Clarification of incoming payments;
- Upload of bank statements;
- Account reconciliations;
- Audit Controls;
- Closing activities;
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes to improve the quality of service provided.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
- Fluent knowledge of English Write and Spoken (mandatory);
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics;
- Design thinking / Problem solving;
- Advanced skills in MS Access and Excel;
- Intermediate programing language in Visual Basic and SQL;
- Scripting and others are a plus.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 102916
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time