Takes responsibility for the development, exploitation and maximization of the global penetration and profitable growth of the assigned key customer for the portfolio of the represented organizational unit(s).
Areas of Responsibility
* Generates knowledge on the customer's specific strategy and its political and business environment.
* Analyses customer's markets, position and needs and investigates for specific business opportunities for the portfolio of the represented organizational unit(s).
* Defines and implements the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
* Prepares customer contacts and builds and maintains a sound customer focused network on all strategically relevant hierarchical levels.
* Builds value oriented offers.
* Generates customer specific products and service portfolio concepts, if suitable across all services of a business.
* Initiates, facilitates and contributes to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
* Manages customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
* Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
Include digitalization topics in Customer Strategy(e.g. Digitalization roadmap) lead strategic digitalization projects and major digitalization Go-to-Market activities(if applicable)
Identify and develop opportunities which generate digitalization business Siemens
Job ID: 102962
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time