IT Consultant (m/f/diverse) for Identity & Access Management
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Consultant (m/f/diverse) for Identity & Access Management to transfer the requirements of our business units for the Siemens Healthineers Digital Workplace into system requirements, and develop innovative proposals to improve the processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will interpret the business requirements for internal communication (e.g. authentication services, entitlement service, cybersecurity, etc.)
- You will develop the IT requirements in close cooperation with the business and other internal IT service teams
- You will develop user stories for sprints, and draw up solution proposals in close cooperation with internal and external partners in international teams
- You will agree the specifications and solution proposals with the relevant stakeholders in the business
- You will assess change requests
and provide support during implementation, deployment and rollout
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in informatics or business IT, or a vocational qualification backed up by many years of professional experience in the IT environment
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of IT, ideally relating to identity and access management, cloud services or cybersecurity
- You have in-depth knowledge of identity and access management and authentication services (such as the SAML or Open ID Connect protocols) combined with expertise in cloud (e.g. AWS or Azure) and interface technology (e.g. methods such as Rest or SOAP)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are comfortable working in a highly international environment thanks to your very good English language skills; good German language skills would be advantageous
- You will apply your analytical and methodological skills to managing the product backlog and the global requirements, taking dependencies into consideration
- You will maintain our high quality
requirements without compromise, including with regard to information
security and data privacy regulations
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilitiesWish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 102971
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either