Rolling Stock Engineering Manager
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
We are looking for a Rolling Stock Engineering Manager to join our Frankfurt-based team on a permanent basis within the world center of turnkey skills for automated metros. As an Engineering Manager, you have the ownership of delivering Engineering Service for the Frankfurt Project with guidance of Head of Department
The role is based in Frankfurt with occasional trips to Toulouse and Vienna
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for system Engineering;
- Lead, develop and motivate a high performing team of engineers and technicians;
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures are followed as per company and customer requirements;
- Work with your team to deliver quality, costs and deadlines of Engineering package upstream Engineering or release of guarantee (or -early design to Commissioning);
- Responsible for steering and aligning the Engineering team in line with customer requirements.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge and experience in working in transportation industry, preferably in Rail;
- Excellent ability to lead and manage a group of Engineers;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- German language proficiency.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the world, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 102972
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time