Process Safety Consulting Intern
- Development of process engineering fundamentals with an emphasis on process safety studies;
- Increasing general knowledge of the oil and gas industry through hands-on experience with various customer projects;
- Perform process data entry and verification, piping isometric sketching and entry;
- Basic overpressure scenario identification, calculations and sizing of relief valves;
- Various supporting roles for the engineering consulting group, which includes marketing and creating presentation slides;
- Interns will be tasked to perform a full overpressure study for an equipment or system and make a presentation on the findings based on the case study at the end of their internship.
- Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous, possess initiative and a team player.
- Good communication skills
- Able to commit for 6 months
Job ID: 102982
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time