HR Business Partner
MRX Technologies is an advanced project and product engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. Recently acquired by Siemens, we have a small company feel supported by large company opportunities.
Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks. Drawing on years of expertise and a highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists, we provide new sources of measurement data that can be evaluated to benefit rail operators – helping them optimise maintenance, increase availability and reduce costs.
MRX develops designs, builds, installs, commissions and maintains advanced industrial measurement and control equipment, mostly for passenger and heavy freight railways globally. Current project work is as diverse as instrumentation to automate the measurement of rail vehicle component wear (including wheels, brakes and power collection), the extensive monitoring of a wide range of track properties, through to the automatic operation of long heavy
A unique opportunity is available for a motivated and proactive HR Consultant to join our HR team based in Perth. Reporting to the Head of Segment Lead, this role will be challenging and rewarding with your primary focus being to attract, retain and develop the best people by developing integrated HR advice and operational support to Siemens business divisions locally and remotely.
In the role of HR BP your main duties and responsibilities will be to assist with providing strategic advice and consulting expertise within the company.
- Implements HR strategy, country plan and guidelines within assigned organisation(s).
- Aligns the local HR activities with the business requirements.
- Support managers through the HR Calendar programs including but not limited to; dialogue, incentive and remuneration review processes.
- Coach and advise managers on cases including but not limited to non-performance, grievance, bullying and harassment, long term absence, etc
- Management of internal and external escalation of cases, e.g. Fair Work, Workers Compensation
- Acts as key interface to Head of HR.
- Support managers to build organisational capability required to execute business plans via talent mapping and succession planning
- Ensures that the benefits from overall HR corporate programs and services; i.e. HR shared services, recruiting processes, talent development, compensation and benefits are translated as value to the business
- Sets up and executes unit related HR projects.
- Acts as a key interface with employees, management and unions as necessary.
- Implementing and maintaining data integrity within the business
- Participate in divisional business reviews
The successful applicant will be an experienced HR Generalist, preferably within the engineering industry, coupled with a relevant tertiary education. You are able to build effective relationships and influence where it counts whilst collaborating with the business on their business targets. You demonstrate commercial acumen, IR knowledge, generalist HR work in project and service related business environments and have the technical expertise to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will possess the desire to achieve a high level of internal customer satisfaction with knowledge and drive to improve business operating efficiencies whilst attaining operational and HR project related goals.
Job ID: 102985
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time