Siemens DF&PD S-VS OG&PC Center of Competence IIoT APP Expert
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our DF&PD S-VS OG&PC team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing IoT, MindSphere business , you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
For our DF&PD S-VS Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Fine Chemical, Glass&Solar biz growth in China, we are looking for a IoT APP Expert.
What are my responsibilities?
1) Biz capture- develop and follow up opportunities of MindSphere & APPs with sales, support sales to communicate with customers from technical-oriented in pre-sales phase, analyze and clarify customer’s demand , work out technical proposal based on Siemens Portfolio.
2) Go to market strategy – obtain up-to-date products knowledge from product owner, develop and create effectual product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the process industrial market. Create marketing materials that underscore the primary messages, targeted to persons of all levels of consumers, from executives to solution users.
3) Sales Enabled – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
4) Market intelligence – solid analytical skills, understand target market for MindSphere & APPs in chemical industry, competitors, ongoing understanding of market to support Siemens positioning and sales tactics
5) Customer intelligence - maintains close relationship to customers for awareness of customers' needs and perspectives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1) A university or above degree in automation and/or IT majors or an equal education with similar work experience.
2) Minimum of 5 years pre-sales, sales or engineering experience in DCS and/or IIoT. Experience of plant operation & maintenance, plant asset management and big data analysis is a plus.
3) Be familiar with chemical industry.
4) Hard-working spirit, active working attitude, full of passion.
5) Good communication, presentation and collaboration capabilities.
6) Verbal and written fluent English for communication externally and internally.
7) Flexibility in work schedules, able to frequently travel .
What else do I need to know?
Please find more information on our