Siemens DF&PD S-VS OG&PC Center of Competence MOM Expert 西门子（中国）有限公司化工能力中心制造运营管理专家
Siemens DF&PD S-VS OG&PC Center of Competence MOM Expert
Shanghai or Beijing
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our DF&PD S-VS OG&PC team could be for you.
For our DF&PD S-VS Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Fine Chemical, Glass&Solar biz growth in China, we are looking for MOM （Manufacturing Operations Management ）technical sales manager.
What are my responsibilities?
1) Biz capture- develop MOM project pipeline and follow up project with sales, support sales to communicate with customers from technical-oriented in pre-sales phase, clarify customer’s demand and work out technical proposal based on Siemens MOM Portfolio.
2) Go to market Strategy– obtain up-to-date products knowledge from product owner, develop and create effectual product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the process industrial market. Create marketing materials that underscores the primary messages, targeted to persons of all levels of consumers, from executives to solution users.
3) Sales enablement – communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develops the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
4) Product releases – support the release of new products with impactful collateral, social media, and multimedia
5)Market intelligence – solid analytical skills, understand target market for solutions, competitors, ongoing understanding of market to support solution positioning and sales tactics Support marketing promotion activities, and customer events
6) Customer intelligence - maintains close relationship to customers for awareness of customers' needs and perspectives and propose updating demands for product development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1)A university or above degree in automation and/or IT majors or an equal education with similar work experience.
2) Minimum of 5 years of experience with selling, pre-selling or implementing MOM/ MES solutions.
3) Be familiar with chemical industry, preferably in batch processes, production planning, quality management, laboratory management.
4) Related knowledge in Industrial software, PLM/MES , C#, C++, Java,.NET,Oracle PL/SQL and application in chemical industry are preferred.
5) Deep knowledge and expertise in database/RTDB: Oracle, SQL, MySQL, PI, etc.
6) Knowledge and experience of DCS and/ or ERP is a plus.
7) Hard-working spirit, active working attitude, full of passion.
8) Good communication, presentation and collaboration capabilities.
9) Verbal and written fluent English for communication externally and internally.
10) Flexibility in work schedules, able to frequently travel.
Job ID: 103019
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time