Siemens Software is looking for a young engineer to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Torino.
The person, reporting to the Service Resource Manager, will be part of the Professional Services Team and will be involved in the Design, Implementation and Support of CAD/CAM solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products.
As an application engineer, you will play critical role in the success of Siemens Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. He/she will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
· Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
· Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
· Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
· Work closely with project management to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
· Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
· Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation;
· Capture and share lessons learnt.
· Bachelor/Master’s degree (ideally in Mechanical Engineering);
· 1/2 years of experience working on manufacturing projects or in the manufacturing industry (ideally in Machinery or Automotive production processes);
· Good/basic knowledge of at least one CAM system, preferably NX;
· Good at problem solving, good analytical skills;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Teamwork oriented;
· Italian native speaker; Fluent in English
· Driving license;
· Availability to travel to Italian customers facilities as required by business.
The following skills are appreciated, even if do not constitute an essential requirement:
· Good knowledge of at least one high end CAD system (NX, Catia, etc.);
· Good knowledge of milling processes, good knowledge of turning ones;
· Experience in using a CAD system integrated with PLM;
· Virtual commissioning;
What can we further offer?
· We demonstrate trust in others, believe in their capabilities, empower and develop them, while holding them accountable for results.
· We promote a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected and valued.
· Activities organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· A flexible way of working: Smart working;
· Company car;
· Health insurance;
· Ticket Restaurant;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
Read more about our CAM software solutions: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/manufacturing-planning/cam-software.html
Job ID: 103059
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time