Software development in changing conditions of R&D projects is a challenging task. We are looking for a passionate person with solid technical background ready to take project leadership. On this position you have to be energetic and persistent enough to drive the projects towards tangible results with agile teams in the conditions of big multinational corporation. You should be ready to lead the team taking technical decisions and intensively digging customer’s domain area for the sake of project success.
We are looking for an R&D engineer who will contribute to the software development of next generation solutions for power grids optimization, gas turbines design, hydrolyzers monitoring and other interesting areas where Siemens do have the business. These domains are looking for new approaches for data analysis and visualization, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies from modern web apps world, social media, IoT and others. Becoming a part of a global digitalization team will allow you to cooperate and exchange experience with software engineers around the globe.
What are responsibilities?
• Team leadership in cloud software development projects (including apps based on Siemens industrial IoT platform MindSphere)
• Guidance of an efficient agile development processes in the teams of 3-5 developers size
• Decisions taking for software technology stack and architecture.
• Requirements elicitation, analysis and management. Communication with end customers.
• Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
What are requirements?
• Experience in commercial software development as a senior developer / team lead / project manager (>3 years)
• Experience with software architectures definition and implementation
• Version control systems, preferably Git; VCS workflow
• Exposure to CI/CD – Teamcity, Jenkins
• Deep understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum, KANBAN, etc.), solid work experience in agile teams
• Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
• Knowledge and experience of requirements development methods
• Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually, ability to prioritize work
• Fluent English
Would be beneficial:
• Work experience in R&D projects
• Background or interest in industrial / power engineering domains
• Experience with
o React Native, Android & iOS mobile development
o Apps performance testing & optimization
o User interfaces modeling methods (responsive interactive dashboards, web forms and others);
o Axure, Figma, MS Visio and/or other prototyping / diagraming tools
o Business process reegineering methods
• Contributions to scientific or software development conferences / journals / blogs / professional community resources
What else should I know?
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!