Administrative Assistant, Customer Care Center
- Support the whole team for travel organization and claims
- Support any kind of document coordination, preparation and documentation between different parties of the team
- Prepare documents according to management requirements for signatures and alike
- Support meeting preparation and documentation
- Coordinate any team and or customer events
- Be the interface between management and team
- Support management in various tasks and follow up on assigned tasks
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by follow up on executed Services
- Coordinate complaints within the organization, follow up on actions
- Receive and record customer calls, coordinate required actions by the organization.
- Actively contact customers for feedback and for promoting/ lead generating of services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in related or relevant field
- Thai National, male/female with 3 to 5 years of direct work experience secretarial, support or administrative functions for engineering project services company, sales organizations or customer service environment
- Strong collaborative skills, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Service mindset, diligent, patient, consistent, punctual, organized, friendly and logical.
- Ability to work in a faced-paced environment, hard-working, flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and to adapt to change.
Job ID: 103112
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time