SHL CS Marketing Manager 市场经理 103161
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Define CS local go-to-market strategy to achieve CS business excellence, responsible for CS business planning and MTA/MBR process;
2. Ensure efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes in order to drive CS topline/bottom growth and market coverage growth by providing:
- SWOT analysis, market dynamic analysis and competitive transparency
- Customer base analysis and business potential identification
- Service portfolio, offerings, pricing strategy and promotion plans
- Routine business management and forecast accuracy
3. Based on global service/CDV strategy and alignment with product business management, ensure extensive sales support to the sales force;
4. Organize service sales training contents as defined in saels competence development model;
5. Develop and implement internal and external communications of local service strategies, service positioning and CS branding;
6. Service business innovation and product/offering development, global/healthcare projects and initiatives implementation.
7. Marketing team management and define marketing competence development model and implement it to ensure a continuous improvement performance.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 10 years' experiences in Healthcare business specialized in radiology, oncology, molecular imaging or diagnostics field
- Experience in service marketing, knowledgeabout IT, internet technology, e-business etc
- No less than 3 years' management experiences
- Technical understanding of Siemens Healthcare equipment is a pre-requisite; Product knowledge of Siemens Healthcare equipment and service portfolio
- Good leadership & influence; rich experience with multinational companies, clients and people; ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives; ability to prioritize work taking into account a complex matrix of inputs
Bachelor degree (or above) with major in technical, management and/or commerce
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 103161
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time