The Head of Sales needs to be the owner of all Healthineers business opportunities in the defined territory for all product lines and service models. He/She is responsible for opportunity identification & transparency in the centralized reporting system of Siemens Healthineers. From there onwards he/she is responsible for the initial customer engagement & development until it is assigned to a biz partner or the KAM team. The role is responsible to own every opportunity from its closure to final accounts receivables settled. The owner of the role will report to the General Manager Sales of Siemens Healthineers.
Defines and ensures implementation of sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
- Ensures accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
- Defines key markets and supports definition and identification of key customers in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Drives and monitors key market development programs.
- Ensures effective sales setup capitalizing synergies in collaboration within and across Siemens units (i.e. aligned setups, aligned processes, aligned incentive schemes, etc.)
- Ensures an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e. Marketing & Communication, Product Management, etc.)
- Agrees on subordinated function related budget plans and sets and monitors achievement of respective targets.
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems.
- Heads overall assigned sales organization and leads all related management and staff.
Job ID: 103166
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time