- Responsible to execute Logistic tasks within stated guidelines and policies.
- Responsible to coordinate with relevant parties to resolve shipment related issues.
- To verify shipment costs and ensure correctness of costs received from forwarding agents.
- Responsible to ensure orders delivered in a timely manner and improve customer satisfaction.
- Supports all process improvements related to logistics area.
- Practice diligence to safe guard the company's assets and cash flow.
- Other related duties from time to time.
- Employee should actively participate and provide suggestions in managing the business continuity program
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent..
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the forwarding and logistic is required
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Candidate who have knowledge in SAP (SD/MM Module, ICB, Material Master Data, Customer Master Data, Vendor Master Data) will be preferred.
Job ID: 103172
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time