Sales & Purchase Order Executive
- Responsible to execute order processing tasks within stated guidelines and policies.
- Responsible to create sales order according to guidelines and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- To create and maintain the material master in the ERP system to ensure correct data used in order processing.
- Responsible to ensure quality of data input in the ERP system for all order processing related outputs.
- Responsible to ensure the orders are processed in a timely manner and improve customer satisfaction.
- Practice diligence to safeguard the company's assets and cash flow.
- Other related duties from time to time.
- Employee should actively participate and provide suggestions in managing the business continuity program held in the center.
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement/ Purchasing/ Business Administrative or equivalent
- Candidate who have 2 - 3 years experience in similar role
- Candidate who has experience working in shared services environment will be preferred
- Candidate who familiar with SAP (ICB, Material Master Data, Customer Master Data, Vendor Master Data, SD/MM Module) and Incoterms will be preferred
- Candidate who familiar with Microsoft Office will be preferred
- Fluent spoken and written in English
Job ID: 103174
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time