SPA Senior R&D Engineer (Security) 高级网络安全研发工程师 南京
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support the development of Power Automation Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging software.
- Product development / support of project management
- Execution of product development
- Support to customer projects regarding detail issues
- Preparation and implementation of production acceptance and customer acceptance
- Mentor for new employees, guiding less experienced developers and central contact with regards to SW and design queries
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer or related.
- English – Basic level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- More than three year development experience on embedded system.
- Better to have more than one year experience of cyber security project development
- Familiar with C or C++, Familiar with OOD (面向对象设计).
- Good at embedded development on VxWorks / Linux.
- Know-how on IEC62351.
- Basic know-how on power automation.
Job ID: 103191
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time