Process Associate - Records to Report
Process Associate – Records to Report
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will handle Foreign Inter Company Clearance Import payments for Siemens Business Units.
- You will ensure accuracy in all the payments processed with in the stipulated timelines
You will monitor interim accounts and ensure the books are closed on time during month end
- You will provide ideas for process improvement and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps.
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers.
- You will work with internal treasury, external bank, systems team and other Operational teams on the regular basis as needed
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are Graduate in accounting with minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting/Reconciliation with working knowledge in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
- You bring in minimum 2 years experience in Account Payable / Account receivable / Inter Company Clearance Accounting processes is added advantage.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts and stretch during month ends
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 103199
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time