CEO/CFO Executive assistant
We are looking for a highly
motivated and can-do attitude Executive Assistant to support the CEO & CFO
of the Lead Country.
This position requires time management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities in a complex environment. The ideal candidate should be proactive, positive, able to work under pressure and with a high-level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- You are used to work independently as part of a secretary team on CEO/CFO level.
- Your tasks include travel planning (including logistical planning and coordination of other assisting stakeholders) in all its facets and the processing of secretarial communication. This includes informing internal and external stakeholders, both nationally and internationally and the preparation and organization of various events (meetings, sessions, workshops)
- You organize and monitor the inbox flow by responsibility and priority, including update meetings concerning the inbox and resubmission of appointments
- You arrange appointments, follow up on them and look after international visitors
- The processing of strictly confidential correspondence includes writing correspondence in English & Spanish
- Handling of the common Siemens tools (e.g. One SRM) is just as much a part of your tasks as the processing of inventory and invoices as well as supporting onboarding and offboarding of employees (e.g. order of hardware and software as well as company ID cards)
- You have successfully completed a commercial vocational training and possess in addition extended specialist qualifications – preferably in the secretarial area
- You have extensive and relevant experience of more than 5 years in a secretariat at board or top management level
- You are determined and always work in a result-oriented and team-minded way
- and travel expense bills don’t cause you any problems
- - You have a very good command of English and German; ideally knowledge of Spanish
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 103211
Organization: Executive Office
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time