Service Manager for eCommerce
The successful candidate shall have knowledge of Hybris, ecommerce suite. Having a technical knowledge will be a plus although the position does not require actual coding. We will train the resource on our Hybris implementation.
· He/she shall coordinate with business in understanding and finalizing Change Requests
· He/she will be dealing with business stakeholders in EMEA region
· He/she shall render business requirements into functional requirements for development by InfoSys our application support and development partner located in India
· He/she shall work with InfoSys to coordinate development, testing and implementation of Change Requests
· Once trained in our Service Transition and Project Management processes, he/she will also be Project Manager for initiatives in this area
· He/she shall work closely with other eCommerce team colleagues located in Chicago, US and Marburg, Germany
· Ability to effectively analyze, identify and troubleshoot production issues.
· Fluency in English. Excellent written and oral communication skills is a must
· Fluency in other European languages such as German, or Spanish is a plus, but is not a core requirement
· Ability of work effectively in a virtual team setting with peers, other IT teams, vendors and with business stakeholders across different countries and cultures
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2300 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 103245
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time