Mechanical Engineer – Power Generation Services
- Provide technical support to maintenance department as required.
- Plant equipment and system trouble shooting support.
- Support the Maintenance Manager in the Development & implementation of the automated Maintenance Management System.
- Develop and implement an equipment monitoring and predictive / preventative maintenance system.
- Support the Maintenance Manager in the review of outside contractor bids for final approval. Co-ordinate and document outside contractor work.
- Report all outside contractor work activities to the Maintenance Manager.
- Support Maintenance Manager in identifying outage work scopes, resources and scheduling for Outage planning.
- Provide outage support as required.
- Help maintain spare parts and tool inventory sufficient to support routine maintenance.
- Participate in budget planning and implementation.
- Safety and Environmental support.
- Assist in conducting safety meetings and plant safety inspections
- Equipment failure investigations.
- Initiate drawing updates as required.
- Provide technical support for the Associate Buyer.
Other Experience required:
- Mechanical Engineer degree.
- 5 years working in plant maintenance.
- Knowledge of rotary equipment or Gas turbines, Generators and Compressors.
- Able to work as part of a team and well as individually.
- Good knowledge of the English language
Job ID: 103251
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time