Degree Apprenticeship - Electrical,Instrumentation and Control
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across digitalised fields
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You always have an eye on tomorrow, with us, you’ll be laying the groundwork for exciting innovations influencing the future of energy management.
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to diverse
- You will have three A-levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above (obtained or predicted), two of which must be Maths and Physics. Or a BTEC, level 3, in Electrical/Electronic Engineering at Distinction grade. You must also have at least a grade C or 4 in GCSE English Language.
- Support and delivery of gas metering and analysis projects through design, build and testing
- Supporting software/control system design and build
- Supporting site commissioning activities
- Join a community of highly skilled experts maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation.
Job ID: 103268
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time