Manufacturing Cell Leader - Weekend Shift
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as Manufacturing Cell Leader to lead a highly flexible manufacturing team to world class standards. You will maximise business performance and be responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the weekend shift. You will ensure the business strategy, associated goals and targets are achieved, and be responsible for the team’s performance.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Deliver product on time to the right quality and cost.
- Provide clear direction and act as Inspirational Leader and coach to the manufacturing Stream/Team or Cell.
- To comply with, and support the Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures. To investigate any EHS incidents professionally to the required standard.
- Implement schedules and plans, allocate manpower and resources to ensure all manufacturing activities are resourced and managed appropriately including the introduction of new products and processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through the analysis of the current operational performance using the relevant Key Performance Indicators owned by you and your Team, such as Quality, Cost and Delivery measures.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You’ll have experience in a similar manufacturing environment and be self-motivated and capable of motivating your team members
- Minimum of GCSE grade C or equivalent in English, Maths and Sciences required
- application desirable.
- Able to understand and work with materials/inventory planning systems.
Your personality and skills:
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, planning, analytical/problem solving skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) required.
What are the benefits in this role?
You’ll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and have your own space to innovate and be creative with people who are passionate and motivated. Throughout, you’ll have every chance to develop personally, professionally and as a leader.
We offer a subsidized restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pension contributions, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover and other flexible benefits. In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there’s ample parking and a bus stop on our doorstep.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We’re an international organisation that works for people to live longer, more fulfilled and happier lives. We’re the global leader in our field, with 30% of the MRI systems around the world containing our superconducting magnets at the heart. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
What else do I need to know?
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
Job ID: 103269
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time