SLC CT RDA Run-time software Research Scientist in Advanced automation domain (Qingdao)
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will work as an algorithm Research Scientist in automation area. The candidate will dig out the needs from customers, put forward innovation projects, discuss the projects with customers, and accomplish the projects in time. Detailed responsibilities include
- Technology research (automation algorithm survey, patent search, product review) in the technology field of factory automation, including pharmaceutical, manufacture lines, etc.;
- Leading in technology accumulation of manufacture automation, e.g. robot, co-bot, run-time software / algorithm in non-standard producing lines;
- Collect and identify customer needs on manufacture automation and define pilot projects which use the advanced automation technology,
- Collaborate with Siemens colleagues, partners and customers to implement factory automation solutions, including but not limited to automation solution design, programming, installing & deploying, testing & analysis, reports filing, etc.;
- Help develop the advanced automation ecosystem, attract partners, accumulate domain knowledge, and develop customized solutions for different industries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree and above in Automation, Computer Scientist, Communication Engineering, Information Engineering, math;
- 3 years’ experience worked in automation, robot or software company who do algorithm research or development
- Capable of programming, familiar at least one language like C/C++/Python;
- Knowledge about “Made in China 2025” and “Industry 4.0”, the concept of manufacturing;
- Experienced on automation run-time system is preferred;
- Experienced on UI design, Hardware design, machine design is preferred;
- Experienced on control system, PLC programing is preferred;
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good team work spirit and task oriented.
Job ID: 103304
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time