Customer Service Engineer (East Indonesia Region)
* Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
* Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
* Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
* Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
* Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
* May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
* May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
Job ID: 103308
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time