Systems Administrator (M/F)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Application server management, ensuring the availability and optimal service levels of all applications;
• Monitoring the environments and applications;
• Troubleshooting, solving issues and errors happening on the system;
• Automation of repetitive tasks and enhancing the systems currently in place, always looking for faster, more efficient and more stable ways/tools of maintaining the systems;
• Documenting changes on how to operate the environment;
• Develop Continuous Integration systems, always aiming for flexibility and ease of artifact transport and deployment;
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• 5 years’ experience in Systems Administration (Windows and/or Linux);
• Solid experience managing a Linux environment;
• Solid experience with Apache HTTPD;
• Solid experience in application servers, like Tomcat or JBoss;
• Solid experience with Bash / Python scripting and automation;
• Experience in automating systems, with configuration management tools like Ansible;
• Experience in Continuous Integration concepts and tools (Jenkins, SVN / Git, Nexus / Artifactory, SonarQube);
• Experience with Monitoring / Logging tools (Splunk, CA Introscope);
• Knowledge in containerization is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift);
• Good English skills both written and orally;
• Solid communicator on engineer, training and leadership skills.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 103316
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time