Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Application server management, ensuring the availability and optimal service levels of all applications;
- Monitoring the environments and applications;
- Troubleshooting, solving issues and errors happening on the system;
- Automation of repetitive tasks and enhancing the systems currently in place, always looking for faster, more efficient and more stable ways/tools of maintaining the systems;
- Documenting changes on how to operate the environment;
- Develop Continuous Integration systems, always aiming for flexibility and ease of artifact transport and deployment;
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 5 years’ experience in Systems Administration (Windows and/or Linux);
- Solid experience managing a Linux environment;
- Solid experience with Apache HTTPD;
- Solid experience in application servers, like Tomcat or JBoss;
- Solid experience with Bash / Python scripting and automation;
- Experience in automating systems, with configuration management tools like Ansible;
- Experience in Continuous Integration concepts and tools (Jenkins, SVN / Git, Nexus / Artifactory, SonarQube);
- Experience with Monitoring / Logging tools (Splunk, CA Introscope);
- Knowledge in containerization is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift);
- Good English skills both written and orally;
- Solid communicator on engineer, training and leadership skills.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 103316
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time