- Schedules complex appointments and meetings ensuring the established calendar is free; coordinates and establishs all travel arrangements reconciles travel and expense reports, incluiding cash and credit card purchases.
- Answers, screens and places phone calls on behalf of the officer; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, incluiding maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources.
- Participates in the analysis of monthly budget activity and assists in preparing annual budgets; reviews payroll documents.
- Participates in the preparation of various presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Mantains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information; researches, selects and integrates new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- Coordinate and follow up to customers & sales organization events.
- Support regional sales managers and regional assistants in customer appointments, travel & expenses, customer events and sales meetings.
-Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in similar position reporting to Sub Directors or Directors in complex organizations.
-Executive Assistant Technical Career or similar
-Knowledge - Office and IT applications
Job ID: 103354
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time