Business Partner, Communications Team Leader
Communications Business Partner
Location: Kalwa | Department: Corporate Communication | Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging role?
How do you craft the future through corporate communication? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Siemens Ltd- Corporate communication.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will plan and execute an integrated communication strategy for the assigned division
- You will be a partner with the Division to achieve its goals by way of a sound communication strategy and execute the same to ensure Siemens has a brand visibility in the market place & create preference for our products, services and solutions.
- You lead public relations, events, exhibitions, marketing communications as well as internal communication
- You run day to day market communication operations with the help of internal and external parties
- You chip in to budget planning processes and ensure coherence with internal guidelines and resources
- You collaborate with sub functional teams such as Press, Internal Communication and Digital communication to ensure timely delivery
- You work closely with the management, business development, sales and R&D teams for the division
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have a degree in Mass Communications.
- You have 10 -15 years of professional experience in corporate communications set-up
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 103359
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time