Customer Care Center Specialist
For our Digital Factory Division Customer Services Business Unit in Kartal we are looking for a Customer Services Specialist. This role will be responsible for execution of Service Dispatching Operations of Siemens Automation and Drive Technology products.
What are my responsibilities?
• Executing and coordinating the activities from service request including offer creation until the delivery of the services and completion of commercial transactions.
• Follow-up of spare parts orders required for service cases.
• Informing the customers about service order status.
• RSC contracts creation on Global Service Platform.
• Coordination of SIROT requests.
• I-Base Maintenance for contracted products in SPIRIDON and GSP.
• I-Base Maintenance in GSP for non-contracted products.
• Preparation of Management Reporting.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Service Business.
• Experience with SAP Spiridon.
• Very good command of English.
• Very good command of MS Office knowledge.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis, attention to details.
• Open minded and highly collaborative.
• Fighting to win.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
• No restrictions for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 103423
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time