IT Talent Acquisition Professional
Be the one who is part of our HR team supporting the line managers in their research and development IT projects. Siemens Healthineers is looking for IT Talent Acquisition Professional to help our business grow.
Your role will be:
- An excellent relationship maker, partnering our line managers and maintaining trustful relationships to support the mutual cooperation.
- Advising on best sourcing strategies using various candidates sourcing channels while using your deep job-market knowledge.
- Being proud to explain the candidates extraordinary IT projects where new solutions in medical care industry are being born and delivered.
- Executing end-to-end recruitment process from job opening approval until the job offer acceptance.
- Pooling candidates for new upcoming recruitment demand.
- Participating in employer branding & recruitment marketing activities using your creativity and open mind.
- Supporting onboarding process of new hires and representing our values.
Job position is open for 1-year contract with open possibility for prolongation.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component 1600,-EUR for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- Required education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
· English - Advanced (C1)
- Microsoft Excel – advanced
- minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment of IT professionals for either recruitment agency or a client internally
- Good understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and online database searching techniques
- Good listener and relationship maker
- Focus on finishing the tasks and delivering against the expectations
- Number of years of experience
Job ID: 103446
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time