Join the Siemens Graduate Program of HR in Brazil (m / f / diverse)
Location: Brazil | Job Family: Human Resource | Position: full-time/trainee
Do you want to shape your future? Become part of our two-year trainee program including at least one assignment abroad! Our program offers you an excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in a leadership role, as an expert or as a project manager.
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
• You want to actively contribute to our Siemens success stories and break new ground? During your three assignments you will experience our business from various HR areas. Be prepared to actively work on exciting projects and take on responsibility for your tasks from day one.
• Excited to work in an international environment? Prove your intercultural competence during your, at least one, assignment (8 month per assignment) abroad at one of our 1,700 locations worldwide.
• You can’t wait to set the ground for a promising career at Siemens? An experienced manager will support you as a mentor during your time as a trainee. Based on your personal profile and our business needs, you determine together what your individual program will look like and where your future career path will lead you.
• Your personal development is a priority for you? It certainly is for us! With tailored trainings we will foster your communication and leadership skills. So be ready to unleash your full potential together with us.
• You are an active networker with a truly global mindset? Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni is looking forward to meeting you! We provide many great opportunities to meet up with colleagues from all over the world.
We have a lot to offer. What about you?
• You have already gained international experience abroad of at least six months.
• 6 month – 3 years meaningful HR related work experience and thorough expert knowledge from internships, working student activities etc. round off your profile.
• You are business fluent in English.
• You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments.
• You stand out with your open and communicative mindset and you are absolutely passionate for ownership culture.• It is a plus if you have an above-average Master’s, Diploma or Doctoral Degree.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct.
To find out more about the SGP before applying visit www.siemens.com/career/sgp
**You CV must be in English. This selective process will have stages both in Portuguese and English**
Job ID: 103452
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time