Siemens Rail Automatio leader in Signalling Railways is looking for a responsible for the Hardware and Software Application Engineering of Signaling Onboard quipments according to the project and product specifications.
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Participation in all the phases of the Hardware and Software Application Engineering cycle, including the requirements specification, implementation, testing, delivery, …
• Hardware and Software configuration for specific Siemens solutions
• Preparation of specific technical documentation according to the requirements of the project and / or applicable regulations.
• Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of the different railway signaling systems (CBTC, ERTMS, PTC, ASFA)
• Experience in the applications of on-board railway signaling equipment will be valued.
• Design of electrical interfaces of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
• Mechanical interfaces of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
• Engineering Configuration of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
• Engineering commissioning of on-board equipment for railway signaling
• Use of engineering tools such as Autocad, Autocad Electrical, Solid Edge, ...).
• Knowledge of requirements management tools such as DOORS.
• Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Subversion, PVCS, ...
• Ability to work effectively through multiple geographic locations.
• Ability to work in teams, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Good level of Spanish and technical English, spoken and written.