Master Data Trainee - French and English Speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages.
To support our operations, we are looking for a Master Data Trainee fluent in French (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
and timely accounting service, by processing
transactions in line with the company regulations /
guidelines, regarding Master data processes;
- Customer Master Data Maintenance;
- Vendor Master Data Maintenance;
- Contact and support Business Unit’s and external vendors;
- Support team leader on current Projects;
- Analysis capabilities;
- Problem solver;
- Daily quality checks;
- Improvement process proposal;
- PCMB Controls.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
knowledge of French and English languages;
- Knowledge on Siemens organization;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing)
- Team player;
- Proactive attitude;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft Office (specially Excel);
- SAP/Spiridon System knowledge.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Job ID: 103490
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time