Senior Service Owner - Software Development Ecosystem (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Leading and inspiring an international community providing integrated, state of the art software development tool chains to software developers at Siemens (e.g. code.siemens.com)
• Continuous development of the service strategy in close collaboration with stakeholders on all organizational levels in CD units and Siemens Operating and Strategic Companies
• Driving service innovation, service quality and usability
• Service operations with high customer satisfaction
• Support Siemens Open Source Strategy
• Relationships with external and internal suppliers
• Cost planning and charging in close collaboration with stakeholders
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Master’s degree university degree in business or computer science or similar experience
• Mandatory: English proficiency
• Mandatory: more than 8 years’ experience with software development and software development tool chain (e.g. GitLab. Jenkins, etc.)
• Management experience in a large international company
• Experience with agile software development and Open Source Software
• Experience in working in a matrix structure and in influencing the stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate deliverable.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 103562
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time