Junior Project Engineer for High Voltage Solutions
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Project Engineer for High Voltage Solutions for our Energy Management Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your technical path:
- You are trained as Primary Engineer for the design of High voltage Substations and FACTS systems
- You develop a complete knowledge on power transmission and distribution systems: dealing with international TSO, local Utilities, renewables Plants and private Customers
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the new transmission solution market over the course of two years in Italy and abroad
- You built solid and comprehensive skills to manage a complex and challenging projects within an expert operation team
- You interact young and dynamic group of specialists focused on goals and personal growing
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities:
- Interaction with the Project Manager and other Engineering Specialists in order ensure the completion of assigned projects
- Interaction with either Siemens factories and external factories in order to ensure completion of assigned projects
- Update the Project Manager on Activity Performance and technical issues
- and you are going to graduate in master degree in Electrical Engineering
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have a good experience with cad drawings tools (i.e: Autocad, Primtech or Elcad)
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow into technical field
- You have familiarity with simulation tools like ETAP, Neplan, Matlab- Simulink
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
What can we further offer
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 103575
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time