Full Stack Java Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Energy Management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Full Stack Java Software Developer
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Energy Management. We are hiring for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work as a Java Full Stack Developer handling all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack. Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- You will be designing overall architecture of the web application., maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- You will have to collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features, maintain code integrity and organization.
- You will experience working with
graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements, Understanding
and implementation of security and data protection.
What you need to make real what matters
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Java/J2EE, Java Design Patterns
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate
- Unit Testing using JUnit or similar
- REST API development
- Integration API testing using Postman
- Angular4+ experience required
- Apache Tomcat
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular Material
- Azure Devops ,TFS, Git equivalent source code repository and build server knowledge
- Agile Software development
- JasperSoft Reporting/BIRT Reporting experience
- CI/CD understanding
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 103588
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time