Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Technical Manager, In-vitro Diagnostics to manage the Lab Diagnostics Customer Service organization. You will be responsible to expand Siemens Healthineers competitiveness with excellent services delivery to ensure highest customer satisfaction. You will also support field force and Service Sales/ Marketing in their execution of service portfolio and new product launch (e.g. Atellica).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will ensure the highest technical, operational and financial performance installation projects, equipment services and maintenance, upgrades and updates of medical equipment according to technical specification
- You will maintain the highest customer satisfaction including Service KPI (Service cost over total revenue) within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services
- You will ensure the functional operation, Technical Support center (TSC) set up and comply to the required Service Support Process SERVOR (Registration, clarification, dispatch, spare part logistic, service confirmation, preventive maintenance, update instruction)
- You will implement the technical/ application and operational guidelines and processes as well as Siemens Remote Services (SRS) from Siemens Healthineers (e.g. blue book, Field Service Strategy) to meet the operational KPI
- You will comply with the national and local regulations and safety standards as well as internal and external audit
- You will plan and draft the annual Siemens Healthineers target agreement, monthly business reviews
- You will be responsible for overview recourse development and execute required manpower calculation related to I-base development and budget frame in accordance with the basic conditions provided by the Country Service Head and Business Support
- You will develop the competence with staff training based on the agreed business plan and future product (IT skills)
- You will implement the Service Partner Strategy and Processes within the Customer Service as an economic unit with a process-oriented organization; following local and Headquarters defined business objective for achieving required operating profit
- You will manage and site-specific support to the field force in any technical issues related to Lab Diagnostics systems and others related 3rd party systems
- You will escalate any incident to next level support (RSC/ HSC) according to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- You will interface with field force from incident to problem management and push for resolutions
- You will serve as the main point of contacts for all escalated customer issues by prioritizing and managing the open issues simultaneously and setting up CARE team
- You will provide sales support for technical topics and support
- You will hold disciplinary responsibility for the staff assigned
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in a technical, management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding is a pre-requisite
- You possess professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- You possess product knowledge of Lab Diagnostics and MS/ SAP Know-how
- You possess good Project Management and organizational skills
- You have experience in managing, leading and motivating teams and individuals
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients and people
- You possess ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs
- You have experience dealing with customer complaints
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.