Digital Logistics Enable Manager (m/w/diverse)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Digital Logistics Enable Manager to drive logistics topics for the product roll-out of the future digital Siemens Healthineers portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will optimize the existing Siemens Healthineers logistics systems and processes by contributing to the implementation of the new digital logistics processes
- You will be driving forward digitalization, managing and designing the new digital processes and tools and implementing these
- You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the entire logistics process and workflows
- In addition, you will contribute to ongoing customer projects and support their successful realization
- You will be proactive and competent in representing our team in various internal projects (e.g. for product roll-out and SAP)
- You will work actively and constructively with upstream and downstream processes and teams (CRM/PLM/CS) and will be their contact for all logistics matters in relation to the whole digital product portfolio
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree in business administration or business information technology, or have obtained a comparable qualification
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in digital order2cash and business2business logistics processes for the software sector, e.g. for software as a service (SaaS)
- You have previously worked on the successful rollout of new logistics concepts and SAP projects
Your attributes and skills:
- In order to communicate with international colleagues, you are business-fluent in English and ideally have a good knowledge of German
- You develop successful customer-oriented solutions autonomously
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 103626
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time