Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an Ultrasound Sales Engineer to join our Team at our Riyadh office to the next possible start date.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supervises the development and execution of sales strategy and Priority Account Plans, alternatively Marketing Plans in regions, including resource planning.
- Maintains and develops contacts and relationships with key/strategic customers on appropriate management levels.
- Assists in positioning and negotiating strategic sales order with customers.
- Leads, motivates and coaches members of the sales team and sales representatives.
- Manages all aspect of the performance management process.
- Drives the achievement/over achievement of order and US sales targets.
- Supervises US sales management activities and coordinates the efforts of the sales team, as well as the associated partners in the (regional) entities.
- Develops growth plans for entire business unit and / or sales channels to maximize business potential and profitability.
- Provides accurate forecasts on order and revenue.
- Ensures funnel is effectively managed.
- Reports on US sales activities, together with US Director (commercial), in accordance with internal guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BA Business/Marketing or equivalent qualification from reputable university / college
- Expertise in clinical or financial workflows preferred.
- Experience in situation / solution sales and complex sales for a minimum of 4- 6 years.
- Experience in Healthcare Sector for a minimum of 4-6 years.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- Fluent level in English
- Solid IT skills worked with different tools and ERPs
- Flexibility to travel when needed
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 103633
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time