Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an Ultrasound Clinical Sales Engineer to join our Team at our Riyadh office to the next possible start date.
What are my responsibilities?
- Train customers and be responsible that customers are properly trained in applying the best possible clinical procedures to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered.
- Responsible to support the sales process by clinical presentations, client’s on-site visits, post-sales training and subsequent follow-up on request.
- Proactively support sales for upgrades and new features for installed base, support and advice marketing force during tenders and system promotions.
- Support the customer in solving equipment problems by identifying the critical issues and providing the correct diagnosis to the reference technician
- Provide feedback from the customer/markets on our solution back to the Business Innovation Unit
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific studies or equivalent qualification from reputable university of college
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Clinical Cardiac Ultrasound Application
- 4/6 years of experience in clinical Ultrasound field and preferred in cardiac Ultrasound.
- Willingness to travel is required.
- Very good level of English
- Solid communication / presentation skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 103636
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time