MRI Application Engineer - Siemens Healthineers @ Riyadh office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an MRI Application Engineer to be based in our Riyadh office to be responsible for Increasing customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality education support, including turnover training and further continuative education, thereby optimize customer training experience. She or He will have the mission to Increase efficiency of sales through competent application consultancy and support as well as promoting the products of application services.
The Position holder will be reporting directly to the Application Manager being responsible for the application education and support for one Business Unit; responsible for high-end systems, advanced/specialist applications, reference and test/development sites and to Deliver of Application Services (Training and Support) in pre-sales, implementation and after-sales
What are my responsibilities?
· On-site customer education at his/her Siemens systems; incl. turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for high-end systems and advanced/specialist applications
· Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters; image and signal quality troubleshooting
· Implementation of new methods and clinical workflows at customer system to expand customer portfolio
· Professional application support to quickly process and resolve complex customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, image and signal quality troubleshooting
· Support of PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience, participation in the development and optimization of clinical applications, including system and user tests, test sites (MEP/CUT sites) support
· Sales Support, e.g. product demonstration, preparation of clinical case studies, publications
· On-site sales of Educate and Expand offerings, incl. lead generation, application consultancy and sales
· Assistance in the development of central Application Training courses and execution of specific on-site Application Training courses for customer groups / institutions
· Senior Customer Education Specialists are expected to Mentor, advise and support less experienced CES Apps.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in medical imaging or a relevant discipline from reputable university or college
- Solid experience in System, modality and application knowledge. Also you have the extensive Clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflow, disease pathways)
- Knowledge of the product portfolio of Siemens Healthcare and relevant competitors
· An excellent Presentation and demonstration skills
- Communication and customer interaction skills, including conflict handling skills.
- English fluent level, Arabic knowledge is highly appreciated
- Flexibility to travel within KSA or regionally
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 103637
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time