Legal Counsel/Sr.Legal Counsel
What are your responsibilities?
· Provide expert and strategic legal advice to Management/Business
· Preparation, assessment and independent negotiation of complex terms and conditions
· Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically
· Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
· Base your decision making process on ethics and integrity
· Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders
· Deal with external parties (external counsel, clients etc.)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· A profound legal background combined with relevant experience in similar function ideally from corporate environment of MNC or international business set-up.
· Solid experience in preparation, assessment and negotiation of terms and conditions
· Experience in dealing with complex corporate structures and commercial agency topics in the Middle East
· Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
· High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas
· Excellent judgement and analytical skills
· First class interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”
What else do you need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 103639
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time