What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively and in line with IT standards and Information Security rules.
- Consult and facilitate user interaction with ordering of IT services/assets.
- In charge for the Request Management process
- Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues & complaints.
- Incident resolution monitoring and reporting from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Improve requirement definition by user feedback and support experience, thus improve quality of final solution
- Identify and submit functional improvements of current services to enhance end user experience based on user feedback and/ or recurring complaints/incidents
- Participate in quality gate for projects and new services to represent end user perspective and ensure enhanced user experience.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good knowledge and experience of Siemens businesses and their specific requirements
- Proven knowledge of Siemens methods and tools
- Extensive knowledge of Siemens Policies, Procedures and standards
- Quality Improvement and Change management methodologies expertise
- Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries
- Strong customer focus orientation
- ITIL V3 experience. Mainly Incident and problem management
- Leadership / motivator / facilitator / team developer
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 103661
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time