Ingeniero de Manufactura
- Drives the strategic development and international competitiveness of the organization unit(s) assigned.
- Supports the development of manufacturing policies, guidelines, programs and standards, in organization unit(s) assigned.
- Ensures consistency with overall Manufacturing strategy and respective local EHS regulations.
- Plans and proposes unit´s budget, and decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, within given limits.
- Manages and develops all the respective work flow process to ensure all production targets are achieved.
- Designs and proposes short- and midterm development of the site, and sets up and monitors completion of agreed investment projects.
- Cooperates with concerned sales, project management, technical and support functions to coordinate and agree on manufacturing program.
- Selects and engages Service Providers locally, and guides, monitors and approves execution of service work delivery.
- May liaise with local authorities in public matters, and represents Siemens production site in related aspects.
- Interfacing to workers council and labor unions where applicable.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated Management, Professionals and staff.
- Professional Experience in different functions, especially in the area of manufacturing or SCM and Lean implementation
- International experience (projects and / or delegation ; before or with first plant manager position)
- Several years of leadership experience (minimum 2 other management roles)
Job ID: 103683
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time