Project Manager (m/w/d) R & D
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will manage multiple R&D projects especially in the area of software development and roll out.
- Besides, you will be responsible for the entire project planning (cost estimates, budget, resources) for the on-schedule completion of the project.
- Also, you will be responsible for managing national and international project teams.
- You work closely with the development team to create an optimal overall solution for our customers.
- To clarify the requirements, you regularly coordinate with the product management and the representatives of the customer projects.
- You have an outstanding engineering degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA.
- Furthermore, you bring at least five years of strong performance as a project manager at a renowned industrial enterprise or at a consultancy company (preferably in Rail Signaling).
- You have profound knowledge of lean and agile software development and the ability to lead multiple parallel projects.
- Besides, you also have experience in leading diverse project teams to successful project completion.
- You score with excellent written and spoken German and English skills and willingness to travel (approx. 20%).
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 103684
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time