Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will perform analytical reviews of financial statements
- You will conduct accounting trainings to counterparts
- You will provide timely feedback to internal and external queries regarding accounting and reporting matters
- You will check journal vouchers submitted by business units
- You will support Account Manager ; governance of Siemens policies and guidelines and internal controls
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Accounting , preferably with professional accounting qualification
- You have at least 2-3 years financial audits experience
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge in SAP FICO is required
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 103740
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time