Siemens Transformers LLC is 100% affiliated company of Siemens AG Germany and works as the authorized representative in the territory of the Russian Federation. Siemens Transformers LLC produces, implements and services power transformers and autotransformers, and also traction transformers for locomotives and high speed trains. Success of Siemens Transformers would be impossible without employees who are the main value of the company.
What are the main responsibilities?
- mechanical Construction of Traction Transformers and Traction Reactors under usage
- of the 3D-CAD Systems Autodesk Inventor Prof. 2018;
- creation of technical Documentation like Bill of Materials and Drawings with the PLM Systems : Aigle PLM /CADIM;
- development of technical Solutions, to make our products innovative and competitive;
- the mechanical construction is mostly for new projects but adjustment / change of current products will be also part of your responsibility;
- interaction with internal and external interface partners to clarify technical Properties;
- Internal Interfacing Partners ( e.g. Project Management , Procurement , TT Design Department Nuremberg ), external Interfacing Partners ( e.g. Customers and Suppliers);
- communication via E-Mail and Phone in Russian and English and participate in conferences as technical counterpart.
What are the requirements to candidates?
- University Degree in mechanical Engineering, ideally with focus on construction Technology;
- more than 3 years’ experience in mechanical Design, ideally in steel construction or for Rail Application;
- a good Knowledge in usage of 3D CAD System
- good English skills are required
How it is possible to respond to vacancy?
Please be registered on vacancy in online system of Siemens.
Job ID: 103760
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: OOO Siemens Transformers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time