AGT Fluid System Process Engineer
AGT Fluid System Process Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of the Gas Turbine Engineering project management office, the candidate is expected to provide global project management for planning, execution and monitoring of R&D projects/programs.
• Creation and release of General Procurement Specification for auxiliary systems within scope of AGT Fluids team
• Creation and release of engineering reports to document the requirements, design criteria and design tasks to complete the sub-system design for sub-systems in scope.
• Development, maintenance, solving of fault reporting’s and implementation of cost out measures
• Creation, Development & Maintenance of P&IDs for the system, associated calculations, Control logics, sizing and system descriptions.
• Review and approval of engineering drawings, items on Vendor Documentation Requirement List (VDRL), engineering vendor documentation from vendors
• Detailed Design of the assigned fluid system and required component specifications.
• Release and maintain reference documentation in related databases
• Specify requirements for automation of assigned systems
• Provide field/site support
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical or Process Engineering or other comparable degree
• 3 to 10 years of engineering work experience
• Ability to travel globally
• Global team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
• Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
• Ability to focus on detailed work including performing hand calculations or simulations for sizing the fluidic devices
• Ability to spec and select components that meet the certification requirements for CE and North American market High awareness of the certification requirements the package needs to meet for CE compliance, and North American equivalent certification
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Expertise in comparable technical areas of work
• Expertise in EPLAN, PLM2020, COMOS, NX, Team Centre & SAP
• Expertise in R&D and/or Customer Order Engineering
• Previous experience in the oil & gas or power generation markets
• Experience in using AMESim.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 103766
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time